You are about to leave abcfws.com. We have partnered with Instacart to help offer you Same Day Delivery in as little as 2 hours.
The abcfws.instacart.com site is operated and controlled by Instacart. The prices of items may vary from in-store, online or curbside pickup. Purchases made for delivery are not eligible for rewards points and coupons may not be redeemed.
- 1 can biscuit dough, frozen
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Michaels Irish Cream
- 1 ½ - 2 cups powdered sugar (depending on sweetness desired- start at 1 ½ and add to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin spice, for garnish
For the donut: Cut a hole into your frozen biscuits to create a traditional donut shape.
Pour a ½-inch layer of oil into a pan. Heat your oil on medium or medium-high for 5 minutes. This will help prevent oil from being absorbed into your dough. Place dough in heated oil and let cook for a minute on each side or until golden. Once cooked, rest on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
For the frosting: In a medium bowl, beat softened butter, cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice together. Slowly stir in vanilla and Michaels Irish Cream. Add ¼ cup of powdered sugar at a time and whip on high until frosting is the desired consistency and sweetness. Add a layer of frosting to a warm donut and sprinkle with pumpkin spice and enjoy.
Ratings & Reviews