- Dollop Irish whipped cream*
- 2 ½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ½ ounces whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of thick bakery-style bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chocolate sauce
*Irish Whipped Cream:
- ½ ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 4 ounces whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
For the Irish whipped cream: Whisk together ½ ounce Irish cream, 4 ounces whipping cream and powdered sugar. Chill until ready to garnish French toast.
For the French toast: In a deep plate, combine 2 ½ ounces of Baileys Original Irish Cream, 2 ½ ounces of whipping cream, vanilla extract and 2 eggs. Heat butter in a a pan on medium heat. While that's heating up, dip the bread into the mixture. When butter is heated, place dipped bread into pan and fry until golden brown. Serve on a plate and top with Irish whipped cream, chocolate sauce and raspberries.
Ratings & Reviews